MARMOROK 90 EP is well known as high performance in terms of speed, reliability and low overall cost of ownership.
* Quick access to main hydraulics and power pack components make maintenance procedures much more simple.
* Rig allows greater flexibility in positioning and capable of drilling from vertical to horizontal and also inclined, achieve depths approaching 40 meters. Well suited to small-scale production work in marble, limestone and granite quarries.
* Powered by 23 kW @2800rpm electric engine.
* Rig has GEMSA DW Model Drill Head can drill in both ways. It is designed to increase productivity and save time.
* Drill head operating surfaces are covered with hardox plates and cradle is supported with rollers.
* Feeding System : Negative Brake Planetary Gearbox with Hydraulic Motor.
-Pull Back Force : 25 kN ( 2,5 tones @ 160 bar )
-Pull Back Speed : 30 m/min
* Easy to operate Marmorok 90 EP by its ergonomic design manual control panel.