GEMEX MP 1000 H
Reliability is essential when drilling in tough locations. Your new work mate is based on proven and tried technology and simple design with an extensive range of standard features, which ensures continuous and uninterrupted operation even in the harshest conditions. Man and machine is a winning team !
MP 1000 H Basic facts:
* Coring (Diamond) and Reverse circulation (RC) drilling. 1500m NQWL, 1000m HQWL, 350m RC (4 ½”), 450m RC (4”) depth capacity.
* Track mounted as standard. Tramming control can be from radio remote controller, from operator cabin or manual control on the rig. Also rig can be on 6×6 / 6×4 truck, or customer’s own support vehicle.
* Powerful, reliable and economical versatile diesel engine built on dependable Volvo in-line six design. Peek power rating 267 kW (363 hp)@ 1800 rpm. Fully electronic with Volvo Penta EMS 2. Smooth and vibration-free operation with low noise level, featured with high torque.
* Powerful robust mast structure can be easily accessed and maintained. Operator has excellent accessibility for minor and major maintenance work. Open in-line design – with all components very accessible for fast and safe servicing.
*Gemsa model two shift, floating spindle GM 950 drill head driven by powerful Sauer Danfoss variable displacement motor. Fine control of drilling functions, greater flexibility with highly efficient hydraulics.
* Secure rod handling. Rod spinner reduces injury risks resulting from operator fatigue and provides consistent pre-torque joint for every joint in the drill string, increasing drill rod thread life. Perfect choice for PQ, HQ, NQ, PWT.
Cold start system components optional.
Extra valve outlet ports for auxiliary components.
Led Lights Optional.
||Standard Color : International Harvester Orange – Black & White Colored
( Customer’s choice is Optional )