Reliability is essential when drilling in tough locations. Your new work mate is based on proven and tried technology and simple design with an extensive range of standard features, which ensures continuous and uninterrupted operation even in the harshest conditions.
Operator and machine become a winning team.
* Coring (Diamond) and Reverse circulation (RC) drilling. 1500m NQWL, 1000m HQWL, 350m RC (4 ½”), 450m RC (4”) depth capacity. 150kN pull back capacity with speed 51m/min. Gemsa model two shift, floating spindle GM 950 drill head driven by powerful Sauer Danfoss variable displacement motor. Fine control of drilling functions, greater flexibility with highly efficient hydraulics.
* Robust mast structure can be easily accessed and maintained. Operator has excellent accessibility for minor and major maintenance work.
* Powerful, reliable and economical versatile diesel engine options built on dependable Volvo design. Smooth and vibration-free operation with low noise level, featured with high torque.
* Onboard air compressor selection, working over pressure max. 30 bar (435 psi) with free air delivery “FAD” 590l/sec (1250cfm) or alternatively 34,5/ 24 bar (500/ 350 psi ) FAD 425/543 l /sec (900/ 1.150 cfm). Good choice for booster applications.
* Secure rod handling. Rod spinner reduces injury risks resulting from operator fatigue and provides consistent pre-torque joint for every joint in the drill string, increasing drill rod thread life. Perfect choice for PQ, HQ, NQ, PWT. Improved safety & work environment.